Welcome to Fiona Liggins Counselling
I offer one-to-one counselling, either face to face or on the telephone. I also offer counselling to couples. The counselling would be either short or long term, depending on what suits you best.
Counselling is talking therapy, centred around the client’s needs. Counselling enables you to explore difficulties in your life within a safe, confidential counselling relationship.
Would You Benefit from Counselling?
- Do you feel depressed and/or anxious?
- Are you struggling to relate to people?
- Are you coping with a stressful time in your life?
- Do you have difficult choices to make?
- Are you struggling to cope with Health Related problems?
- Maybe you are struggling to cope with trauma.
These are just some examples of why people benefit from counselling. There are many more.